EM4200 RFID Card is updated version of EM4102 /EM4100 cards (EM-marine) and it is widely used RFID technology. Each of the EM marine proximity card have a unique serial number.
EM4200 RFID Card is a great solution for access control and time attendance systems, which do not require very high security level.
EM4200 RFID Card Key Features:
– Card dimensions: 85.5 x 54mm
– Thickness: 0.84mm
– Material: PVC, PET, ABS, PET-G, etc.
– Surface: lamination (gloss/mate)
– Chip: EM4200 (read only)
– Memory size: 64bits Read only memory (10 HEX serial number)
– Frequency: 125khz
– RF Protocol: N/A
– Data storage time: minimum 10 years
– Operating temperature: -20 to +60°C
– Storage temperature: -20 to +65°C
– ID Number Printing: Thermal printing/ DOD printing/ Laser engraving
– Package: 200pcs per Inner Box; 5,000pcs per Carton, each Carton gross weight is 35kgs
– Applications: Access control, Identification, Door Lock System
Available Personalizations or Crafts:
Offset printing, Silk screen printing, UV printing, Magstripe (Loco300oe/ Hico2750oe), Magstripe encoding, Hot stamp (gold/silver), Laser silver/gold, Signature panel, Scratch off panel, Barcode/QR code, Hologram, Embossing, Adhesive sheet, UV ink, Hole punch, etc.